One Inclusive Price
- Campus accommodation
- All meals
- 24 hours of learning a week
- 15 hours of Core English
- 9 hours of ‘Get Ahead’ options
- 20+ hours of extra activities a week e.g. zorb football and cinema
- 1 full day excursion a week e.g. Warwick Castle and London
- 1 half day excursion a week e.g. Birmingham and paintball
- Use of course materials
- End of course certificate and report
- Oxford Online Placement test
- Comprehensive insurance package
- 24 hour care and supervision of your child
- Free airport transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
Summer school is for 4 weeks: Sun 8 Jul > Sun 5 Aug 2018.
Students can come for 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
- 2 weeks: Sun 8 July – Sun 22 July – £1990
- 2 weeks: Sun 15 July – Sun 29 July – £1990
- 2 weeks: Sun 22 July – Sun 5 Aug – £1990
- 3 weeks: Sun 8 July – Sun 29 July – £2925
- 3 weeks: Sun 15 July – Sun 5 Aug- £2925
- 4 weeks – Sun 8 July – Sun 5 Aug – £3800
- 1 week – Sun 29 July – Sun 5 August – £995
We offer a 5% discount for siblings (brothers and sisters) booking at the same time
Most of our students book our FREE coach transfers to and from Birmingham Airport:
Coach transfer > Birmingham (BHX) - £00.00 (included) Coach transfer > Heathrow (LHR) - one way £60
- Coach transfers are available for flights arriving: 1100-1600
- Coach transfers are available for flights departing: 1200-1700
- If you book a flight outside these times, you will need a taxi transfer.
Our staff meet your child on arrival, and on departure wait in the airport until your child’s flight has departed. If two (or three) students book at the same time, they share the price of the taxi.
To make sure that students speak English, we limit the number of students from each country, and we limit the number of speakers of each language.
Maximum number of students = 100
Host family option: an extra £50 a week.
Optional Extra Adventures
Two excursions are included every week. We believe in choice, so students can choose to do additional excursions on Sundays.
For more information, please contact us email@example.com or download our brochure
Read our Terms and Conditions