International summer school campus
Take a walk through the campus with our students.
Our international summer school is set in 20 stunning hectares of countryside just outside Ludlow, a beautiful and historic medieval market town in the heart of England.
The Campus has all the modern facilities you would expect including:
- Comfortable and modern classrooms, all with interactive whiteboards and situated in one area
- Design studio
- Art room
- Large hall for drama and dance productions, debates and presentations
- Well-presented separate boys and girls accommodation in the historic main building
- So that they speak all day long, students share a large room with 4-6 other students from other countries
- Three dining rooms
- Swimming pool
- Three football and rugby pitches
- A brand new Astroturf pitch for football and hockey
- Three tennis courts
- 9 hole golf course (Par 3)
- Small Catholic church
- A designated prayer room
- 20 hectares of grounds, including a beautiful lake and extensive woods to do activities in
The campus is located in the centre of England within easy reach of the UK’s major airports.
We offer free airport coach transfers from Birmingham (1 hour 20 minutes). Coach transfers from Heathrow (2 hours 30 minutes) are only £75 each way. Taxi transfers are available from: Birmingham, Heathrow, East Midlands, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, Luton and Gatwick.