Every student does 3 hours of Core English every morning Monday to Friday (15 hours a week)
These lessons include:
- Speaking, listening and pronunciation
- Writing: essays, reports, articles, blogs and more
- Grammar: with the focus on practice
- Collaborative group work: sharing ideas and supporting each other
- Motivating tasks: interviews, presentations and discussions
- Cross-curricular focus on subjects like maths, science and business
- A vocabulary review during the week and at the end of every week
For students with English level B2 (Upper-Intermediate) to C2 (Proficiency) there is a special focus on development of Academic English: presentation skills, academic writing, discussion of controversial topics and critical thinking skills.
The maximum class size is 10.
Classes are divided according to age, level and first language.